Author Topic: Marinecoin Marketing Brainstorm Mastermind  (Read 2184 times)

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Marinecoin Marketing Brainstorm Mastermind
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2018, 06:21:04 pm »
EO liquidity for traders is big issue. My thought  will be that I myself will try to be market maker on doge/MTC market and hope others can join after I launch the ShorelineCrypto doge as base coin. Only when liquidity on MTC becomes huge that serious traders will join EO.

When doge/MTC market in shorelineCrypto is launched, there is no restriction what so ever. But liquidity for EO is still a concern.

The first goal is to allow 100 USD to 1000 USD buy and sell easily without changing price that much. When that happens, EO should be good for small traders, retailler hedgers. As liquidity on MTC improves in the future, the attractiveness of EO will grow as well.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2018, 02:23:53 am »
EO liquidity for traders is big issue. My thought  will be that I myself will try to be market maker on doge/MTC market and hope others can join after I launch the ShorelineCrypto doge as base coin. Only when liquidity on MTC becomes huge that serious traders will join EO.

When doge/MTC market in shorelineCrypto is launched, there is no restriction what so ever. But liquidity for EO is still a concern.

The first goal is to allow 100 USD to 1000 USD buy and sell easily without changing price that much. When that happens, EO should be good for small traders, retailler hedgers. As liquidity on MTC improves in the future, the attractiveness of EO will grow as well.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Nice one mate
Trust you on that

I will focus on other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2018, 12:06:10 pm »
Creating of facebook groups on crypto stuff or solely for MTC can be something good while building nice community too.

Does anyone has the interest in doing that? For social media pros it should not be an issue for them to maintain connection with the groups

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk