Author Topic: How to use P2P to Exchange Fiat/Crypto or Crypto/Crypto  (Read 523 times)

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
How to use P2P to Exchange Fiat/Crypto or Crypto/Crypto
« on: July 16, 2018, 04:37:21 am »
This issue comes up in MTC Telegram and I would like to share my opinion on this.  Feel free to add or disagree with some of my practice so that we can have better overall
help for new MTC members or new Crypto members. 

Peer to Peer (P2P) is a way of trade or exchange without centralized exchange. It allows freedom of any government regulations.  You trade directly with another people, mostly in your own country, sometimes across globe.  Usually the trade is through escrow so that some degree of protection is provided.

Here is my recommendation for P2P (Peer to Peer) on MTC, use discord trading channel to find p2p party on amount or price. For small amount, say a couple of US dollars up to no more than 100 USD, use ShorelineCrypto p2p link on the top menu, use Marycoin (MC) as collateral, and trade p2p with escrow on MC,  after that, buy and sell MC in either shorelineCrypto or  openTrade exchange. For large amount, maybe using LocalBitcoins as p2p platform. Never do no collateral trade, too risky to trust anyone.
You can trade on MTC,  you can trade on Chinese RMB yuan (Wetchat, Alipay), or any kind of fiat currency or airdropped restricted crypto coins in P2P.

I think we already got decent exchange on MTC, no need for P2P. But P2p support hundreds of fiat, or any kind of restricted airdropped coins. Free of regulation with lots of flexibility. It is good thing to have p2p strategy.

ShorelineCrypto P2P strategy is through Marycoin MC eco system. Due to lack of liquidity on MC, only good for micro money payment p2p only. The upside is MC system has really low fees p2p.  I myself never used LocalBitcoins.  LocalBitoins is the largest P2P site so that I would definately look into it once the dollar amount is large.
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk