Author Topic: Resigning from Active Member of Marinecoin Community  (Read 318 times)

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
Resigning from Active Member of Marinecoin Community
« on: January 14, 2021, 04:32:12 pm »
Hello all Marinecoin community members:
I am glad that Bruce is back in discord.  I wish well for MTC future.   Since I am dev for Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA, to be launched in days), I am no longer active as Marinecoin member.  I intend to resign as senior member of Marinecoin community and hand out all the privilege I have  on MTC.   I think I have mod (or admin?) accounts on discord and telegram channel.  Bruce or whoever in charge of  Marinecoin new community feel free to strip me of those privileges and  let me know who should I grant on new members on these two channels for MTC for those admin level privileges.  Best regards,
Nengcoin (NENG) was up 10x on USD performance in 2020. NENG is minable on android phones.  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

brotherofthesun

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Resigning from Active Member of Marinecoin Community
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 12:33:32 pm »
 I wish well for MTC future.   Since I am dev for Nengcoin (NENG) and Cheetahcoin (CHTA), I am no longer active as Marinecoin member.  I intend to resign as senior member of Marinecoin community and hand out all the privilege I have  on MTC.   I think I have mod (or admin?) accounts on reddit, discord and telegram channel.  Bruce or whoever in charge of  Marinecoin new community feel free to strip me of those privileges and  let me know who should I grant on new members on these channels for MTC for those admin level privileges. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk