Author Topic: F1CX.com is closing on February 14 2020, withdraw any remaining funds.  (Read 70 times)

brucewayne

• Administrator
  • Merit: +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
F1CX.com is closing on February 14, 2020, withdraw any remaining funds. After this date, all user data will be permanently erased thus you will not have access to funds that are not withdrawn on time.

Due to the extended inactivity of traders and increased costs to maintain the exchange, I have decided to shutdown exchange operations.

Trading, support, and access to F1CX.com Marinecoin exchange will stop permanently on February 14, 2020.

Best Regards,

Bruce

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
  • Merit: +9/-0
  • Assumption is key of nothing;Knowing is key of all
    • View Profile
Re: F1CX.com is closing on February 14 2020, withdraw any remaining funds.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 10:34:50 am »
F1CX.com is closing on February 14, 2020, withdraw any remaining funds. After this date, all user data will be permanently erased thus you will not have access to funds that are not withdrawn on time.

Due to the extended inactivity of traders and increased costs to maintain the exchange, I have decided to shutdown exchange operations.

Trading, support, and access to F1CX.com Marinecoin exchange will stop permanently on February 14, 2020.

Best Regards,

Bruce

This is sad to hear.... will this mean MTC is dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marinecoin 5x faster than BTC
join discord https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
you`ll not regret ☺

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
Re: F1CX.com is closing on February 14 2020, withdraw any remaining funds.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 11:02:37 pm »
MTC trading will continue at ShorelineCrypto. All users can move over there.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk