Author Topic: Live DEMO exchange-options.com is on beta login now test your skill FREE  (Read 557 times)

brucewayne

• Administrator
  • Merit: +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
Use your real account user name and password, you do not need to register separately. at the Demonstration version of EO you will get 10.000 USD virtual currency on your investment balance and 100.000 USD on your deposit balance. If you are ever out of funds deposit BTC and LTC testnet coins.

https://demo.exchange-options.com/live/login.php

Practice your trading skills with up to 100 X leverage before you invest in the Real Live EO platform

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
nice but dont really understand the fields and buy long sell short

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
It’s free risk free just click type some numbers and wait to see what happens you have to practice it to really understand how it works and how it can be used.

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Ok I tried some and i win all LOL.

Can i say basically,

Sell Short = Bet on coin price drop?

Buy Long = Bet on coin price rise?

Take Profit = close contract automatically when profit is hit.

For Bitcoin example. If I purchase 1 BTC contact using Max Loss 10, TP 100 for Sell Short, if the price rise USD 10 means I lose and the contract will close. If the price drops USD 10, the contract is not close (unless done manually) because I only earn USD10. It will auto close if it drops USD100?

If I purchase a 10 BTC contract using Max Loss 10, TP 100, it only needs BTC to drop USD 10 and the contract will be automatically close for Sell Short?

Let me know if my understanding is right

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC

Can I say basically,

For Bitcoin example. If I purchase 1 BTC contact using Max Loss 10, TP 100 for Sell Short, if the price rise USD 10 means I lose and the contract will close. If the price drops USD 10, the contract is not close (unless done manually) because I only earn USD10. It will auto close if it drops USD100?

If I purchase a 10 BTC contract using Max Loss 10, TP 100, it only needs BTC to drop USD 10 and the contract will be automatically close for Sell Short?

The position size is important if you open a 1 BTC contract and a 0.1 BTC contract your max loss on the higher contract should be higher because 1 BTC is 6500 USD and 10 USD is 1/650th of the BTC value so you should increase Max Loss to give margin room for price fluctuations so that it doesn't close automatically because of margin call. the best method is to buy less than the maximum recomended amount thus reducing your leverage and entering a higher max loss for padding and protection during price movements

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador

Can i say basically,

The position size is important if you open a 1 BTC contract and a 0.1 BTC contract your max loss on the higher contract should be higher because 1 BTC is 6500 USD and 10 USD is 1/650th of the BTC value so you should increase Max Loss to give margin room for price fluctuations so that it doesn't close automatically because of margin call. the best method is to buy less than the maximum remoneded amount thus reducing your leverage and entering a higher max loss for padding and protection during price movements

Noted but is my understanding below for the operation correct?

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
Yes you understood it perfectly

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador

Thanks alot mate. And can i understand why will the investment balance amount need to deduct the "Take profit" figure from it?

And also if i buy 10 BTC contract and put Max Loss is USD 10 does it refers to each BTC can only drop USD 1 or each drop USD 10?

And also to cash out my USD investments to MTC, what is the rate that will be used to do it?

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC

Thanks alot mate. And can i understand why will the investment balance amount need to deduct the "Take profit" figure from it?

And also if i buy 10 BTC contract and put Max Loss is USD 10 does it refers to each BTC can only drop USD 1 or each drop USD 10?

And also to cash out my USD investments to MTC, what is the rate that will be used to do it?

F1CX MTC/DGE rates based on amount at market depth availability is calculated as effective rate. The same as if you would buy that amount on F1CX.

If you buy 10 BTC and price BTC is 6500 put a max loss 10 that is 65000USD if BTC price drops to 6499 that is 64990 so 1 USD drop in BTC would mean 10 USD drop from your max loss margin so set the max loss higher or reduce BTC amount to give more room for price changes.

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
understood boss! Awesome training in progress!

BinarySoul

• Merit: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin

F1CX MTC/DGE rates based on amount at market depth availability is calculated as effective rate. The same as if you would buy that amount on F1CX.

If you buy 10 BTC and price BTC is 6500 put a max loss 10 that is 65000USD if BTC price drops to 6499 that is 64990 so 1 USD drop in BTC would mean 10 USD drop from your max loss margin so set the max loss higher or reduce BTC amount to give more room for price changes.

Noted.

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Trade crypto, gold, silver, stocks and many more at 5x-100x leverage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=5.0

Cryptosheldon

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Demo account is so helpful for me, i was trading real account with confused, now i got to know how to use exchange site. Thanks Bruce!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk