Author Topic: DeepOnion Crashed below $1 USD  (Read 301 times)

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
DeepOnion Crashed below $1 USD
« on: June 09, 2018, 07:53:02 pm »
Just noticed today that DeepOnion crashed below $1 USD.   DeepOnion lost > 90% of value while Marinecoin made 10x on the same time.

Looking back, we can see that our Dev Bruce and Rosso and all the Marinecoin team made a wise decision and path for Marinecoin airdrop and exchange trading on this.

I recall in early days that Bruce emphasized that marinecoin f1cx exchange provide liquidity from day one to insure no pump and dump on MTC at day one. Also, investors had lower entry of price for initial investment and we have longer term price appreciation for hodlers.  Later Bruce imposed 1 million MTC purchase requirement one time for MTC deposit address at F1CX for protecting hodlers.  So far we are doing well on MTC in f1cx.

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Re: DeepOnion Crashed below $1 USD
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 12:49:03 am »
DeepOnion was a well appreciated project. Wonder what really happened

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 01:04:16 am »

It was not clear to me what happened.   There are lots of arguing back and forth in DeepOnion forum on this crash huge crash on the price.

Certainly there were some large sale of DeepOnion volume  from investors who probably were not happy with the direction of the coin.
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 01:27:10 am »

It was not clear to me what happened.   There are lots of arguing back and forth in DeepOnion forum on this crash huge crash on the price.

Certainly there were some large sale of DeepOnion volume  from investors who probably were not happy with the direction of the coin.

Hmm. Months ago I keep hearing the potential of deeponion. Most probably it should be true because there is no reason people would want to dump this coin suddenly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk