Author Topic: Exchange-options.com MTC distribution update.  (Read 714 times)

brucewayne

• Administrator
  • Merit: +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
Exchange-options.com MTC distribution update.
« on: January 11, 2019, 07:07:37 am »
MTC distribution continues smoothly on exchange-options.com recent price fall of Bitcoin benefited generously for those who had short BTC positions on EO. overall 30 Million MTC worth of gain was generated by users within 24 hours. Low F1CX MTC exchange price gives an extra boost to rewards.

Thank you for those who constantly invest with MTC and Exchange-options.com

Congrats
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:13:04 am by brucewayne »

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
Re: Exchange-options.com MTC distribution update.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 07:28:21 am »
MTC distribution continues smoothly on exchange-options.com recent price fall of Bitcoin benefited generously for those who had short BTC positions on EO. overall 30 Million MTC worth of gain was generated by users within 24 hours. Low F1CX MTC exchange price gives an extra boost to rewards.

Congrats
Well that is great news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank

• Merit: +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 09:47:07 am »

Congrats
The round will start, isn't it?

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 10:30:36 pm »

Congrats
The round will start, isn't it?
i think that :D

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 12:08:52 am »
If the round starts. the price of MTC increases

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 01:08:07 pm »
of course :D

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 07:56:19 pm »
of course :D
Round was very successful program on EO. It gamified MTC experience. Yes, I wish round can restart soon.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Earn reward, Trade 1600+ CryptoCurrency on 100x Leverage
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=3.0

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 12:52:35 pm »
Many people abandoned MTC because of Bruce's silence

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 01:49:48 pm »
Many people abandoned MTC because of Bruce's silence
Unfortunately this is also what I see happening. Before summer 2018, Bruce came online almost daily, actively answering all kinds questions. After that, most silience. It was way too actively, no need for that kind for dev, now not even basic level of dev communications.

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2019, 01:56:41 pm »
One thing Bruce can do for keeping communication, but not coming online daily is redrafting a new technical white paper. Bruce as Dev never did that, it should be done from dev point of view. This give MTC directions for the future. Things change and circumstance and goal change, everyone understands that, the white paper can serve that purpose. There are many reasons such as personal, family or whatever reasons that dev does not want be online daily, but basic level communications should be there.

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2019, 02:20:34 pm »
Dogecoin is way bigger coin than Marinecoin. For many years, Dogecoin only 2 to 3 developers who have day jobs. They can only do Dogecoin dev at night or weekend, that was fine.

I do not know what situations or reasons Bruce has now. But even if daily jobs or other things demand more time from MTC,. Part time dev work can still be done on MTC. Unprofitable operations or costly unsuccessful operations can be shut down, new dev direction can be drawn in new white paper. Decentralization goal can be remapped.

For now, MTC is much more of centralized coin and the original promised distribution of 90% supply has not been achieved. Dev directions are badly needed on this coin.

Bruce can leave marketing to communities, but dev work can not be skipped. A lot needs to be done to make MTC long term viable. MTC has solid foundation , EO, F1CX , dynamic anti-mining feature, all good, it just needs more from dev to improve this coin.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:28:36 am by honglu69 »

Rodion

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 08:06:44 am »
I agree with the last 3 posts above. I think exactly the same. Perhaps-the developer is just developing another coin. Although it is hard to believe. After all, everyone who wrote offers for mailings last summer, remember how interesting the technology was.
Another break, which was after the first break a few years ago-very bad impact on the coin. What could be worse than a dead project, while other coins develop every day and grow in capitalization ?
I think that not only I had the feeling that the developer is mocking.
I didn't want to write this at all, as I found the developer's behavior over the last half-year offensive to myself and the entire community.
When I asked him a bunch of questions in private messages, he really did not tell me, but only "sent" to Auluv.
What we see ? Another silence developer after a long and hard work Auluv.
It seems to me that even if the developer starts to "Wake up", he is obliged to apologize for the silence and ignoring at least Auluv. I feel sorry for him more than anyone.
Nothing at all. Most of it is in the hands of the developer. So does the developer Foundation. How does he even have the right to put anything on us after all ? All the investors are scared. All Junior developers of third - party projects who were interested in the integration of MTS in their projects-did not find anything promising in it seems in the summer.
I'm more likely nothing was going to write. I just wish they'd cancel it for now. This is an extra bubble, which was in 2014, and did not lead to anything good.
How could fraud, Hindus, and others - I have long proposed to revive the messaging that was in the summer. The reward can be made several times less than 20 000. This will go a lot for the benefit of the coin, and attracting new members to the community.
I have a lot more to offer, just do not have the desire because of the offensive behavior of the developer, as well as those who supported such a mood, did not really offer, and turned away.
If we see at least the same Bruce, who was in the summer, you can think about marketing and so on.
Also coin has long been asking for a campaign in a famous forum where many members of this community - including me - have been blocked for promoting coins through paid posts. Very strange, that people spent time, risked their accounts, reputation, and them paid coin - Pro that only in chat not promised, and which now dead. But the developer doesn't care, and for him the community will always be guilty.
I must say-if the project will continue to develop, I will never forgive the behavior of the developer.
All my suggestions above on coin development will be good only and only when the developer will regularly develop the coin.

I think it's time to decide, and announce to the community (participants, investors, and everyone else) that the project is dead.
And not to blame everything on those who helped to advance the project most in the summer, spent the time.

Otherwise, it looks like a mockery of the community by the person who has the entire Fund (with whom nothing is done), the developer's Fund of 100 million coins (!!!!!), experience and initial plan.
Good luck everyone.

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2019, 02:52:47 pm »
I agree with the last 3 posts above. I think exactly the same. Perhaps-the developer is just developing another coin. Although it is hard to believe. After all, everyone who wrote offers for mailings last summer, remember how interesting the technology was.
Another break, which was after the first break a few years ago-very bad impact on the coin. What could be worse than a dead project, while other coins develop every day and grow in capitalization ?
I didn't want to write this at all, as I found the developer's behavior over the last half-year offensive to myself and the entire community.
When I asked him a bunch of questions in private messages, he really did not tell me, but only "sent" to Auluv.
It seems to me that even if the developer starts to "Wake up", he is obliged to apologize for the silence and ignoring at least Auluv. I feel sorry for him more than anyone.
Nothing at all. Most of it is in the hands of the developer. So does the developer Foundation. How does he even have the right to put anything on us after all ? All the investors are scared. All Junior developers of third - party projects who were interested in the integration of MTS in their projects-did not find anything promising in it seems in the summer.
I'm more likely nothing was going to write. I just wish they'd cancel it for now. This is an extra bubble, which was in 2014, and did not lead to anything good.
How could fraud, Hindus, and others - I have long proposed to revive the messaging that was in the summer. The reward can be made several times less than 20 000. This will go a lot for the benefit of the coin, and attracting new members to the community.
I have a lot more to offer, just do not have the desire because of the offensive behavior of the developer, as well as those who supported such a mood, did not really offer, and turned away.
If we see at least the same Bruce, who was in the summer, you can think about marketing and so on.
Also coin has long been asking for a campaign in a famous forum where many members of this community - including me - have been blocked for promoting coins through paid posts. Very strange, that people spent time, risked their accounts, reputation, and them paid coin - Pro that only in chat not promised, and which now dead. But the developer doesn't care, and for him the community will always be guilty.
I must say-if the project will continue to develop, I will never forgive the behavior of the developer.
All my suggestions above on coin development will be good only and only when the developer will regularly develop the coin.

I think it's time to decide, and announce to the community (participants, investors, and everyone else) that the project is dead.
And not to blame everything on those who helped to advance the project most in the summer, spent the time.

Otherwise, it looks like a mockery of the community by the person who has the entire Fund (with whom nothing is done), the developer's Fund of 100 million coins (!!!!!), experience and initial plan.
Good luck everyone.

Thanks for standing up for me :) appreciated. We can still be friends haha

Frank

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2019, 11:47:25 am »

Good luck everyone.

You're right. Bruce has no enthusiasm for this project

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2019, 01:38:41 pm »

Good luck everyone.

You're right. Bruce has no enthusiasm for this project
Marinecoin was dead between 2015 and 2017. People will give a second chance, but not third chance. The next Bitcoin peak is likely to be 2020 to 2021,  almost 2 years from here.

If dev of MTC does not prepare for long term, there won't be third chance. There is so much potential on this coin. It is unfortunate on current state of Dev freeze.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk