Author Topic: imagine that our forum is getting bigger than bitcointalk  (Read 382 times)

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
imagine that our forum is getting bigger than bitcointalk
« on: December 30, 2018, 02:19:54 pm »
how we can make bitcointalk's members move to marinecoin forum and discuss here

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
  • Merit: +9/-0
  • Assumption is key of nothing;Knowing is key of all
    • View Profile
Re: imagine that our forum is getting bigger than bitcointalk
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 12:15:21 pm »
we can`t force them..discord and telegram are more user-friendly..
Marinecoin 5x faster than BTC
join discord https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
you`ll not regret ☺

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 06:08:45 pm »
we can`t force them..discord and telegram are more user-friendly..

Discord or telegram is less important.  Members use whatever they wish.

The key is to attract outside traffic to this forum, then to EO.  Expression-options.com essentially has huge amount betting available for all the major coins there.
Very few people outside Marinecoin members know there is existance of such service available to freely bet for or against bitcoin or any other coins. Forum could be an  important tool to do that as a tool.
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

MaeStro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 11:38:56 pm »
we have to attract people to the forum. but how?

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 01:23:30 am »
Two directions to tackle this issue: dev and community.

Dev: the best approach is  for  Bruce to develop some kind of reward system to attract new users. People love reward, for example, EO round reward was very unique and successful feature. DASH coin was mainly on reward using masternode. Bittube use reward, affiliate program essentially is reward system. Coinbase paid $100 million for Earn, essentially watch some video ads, get reward.

Community: words of mouth. The best would be combining reward feature that dev builds. Reward for forum new friends affiliate style, reward for article,  proof of promotion version 2.0 , etc.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:25:34 am by honglu69 »
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

bkapthang

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 02:58:39 am »

Dev: the best approach is  for  Bruce to develop some kind of reward system to attract new users. People love reward, for example, EO round reward was very unique and successful feature. DASH coin was mainly on reward using masternode. Bittube use reward, affiliate program essentially is reward system. Coinbase paid $100 million for Earn, essentially watch some video ads, get reward.

Community: words of mouth. The best would be combining reward feature that dev builds. Reward for forum new friends affiliate style, reward for article,  proof of promotion version 2.0 , etc.

I totally agree with Honglu. Bruce please grow stronger.

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
  • Merit: +9/-0
  • Assumption is key of nothing;Knowing is key of all
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 07:50:23 am »

I couldn't agree more...if we get been doing half of what you are saying MTC would be easily 10X than now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marinecoin 5x faster than BTC
join discord https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
you`ll not regret ☺

MaeStro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 10:05:52 am »

I couldn't agree more...if we get been doing half of what you are saying MTC would be easily 10X than now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
please let Bruce know about this great idea. it's really very strong and can easily push MTC to the moon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk