Author Topic: Exchange Options platform translations  (Read 1866 times)

BinarySoul

• Merit: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
Re: Exchange Options platform translations
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2018, 12:01:54 pm »
The round one was huge success and its average price exceeded the exchange price levels but it has 3 times more funds available so it has 3 min round worth purchasing power which will impact price three times more effectively. The F1cx buyouts are not flash buyouts just buying anything it sees it will buy smartly to maximize the purchase power impact on F1CX it will make every penny count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Trade crypto, gold, silver, stocks and many more at 5x-100x leverage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=5.0

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2018, 12:14:58 pm »
The round one was huge success and its average price exceeded the exchange price levels but it has 3 times more funds available so it has 3 min round worth purchasing power which will impact price three times more effectively. The F1cx buyouts are not flash buyouts just buying anything it sees it will buy smartly to maximize the purchase power impact on F1CX it will make every penny count

Care to explain how does the 3 times min round purchasing power impact the price three times more? And also if it is not a flash buy, what will happen if the purchase on F1CX is much costly then it was catered before for the platform?

And also may i know how is the buyout amount of MTC from F1CX be determined as well?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:19:18 pm by ayuluv »

brucewayne

• Administrator
  • Merit: +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2018, 02:07:25 pm »
If you notice during the start of the first round an at the end even the contract ended with three times its minimum value the buyout portion did not change much mainly because of the 4.5 Million sell order at 1 to 1 Doge MTC. So if the contract had ended with 2000 or 6000 the exchange buyout portion would be similar but the free distribution of 9+ Million MTC was unaffected. So there are nearly 4000 more which can be more effectively used below the 1:1 level which will purchase. As per contract EO is obligated to buy only 3.6 Million from the exchange. But EO benefits from higher MTC exchange value because its collateral size grows for options traders

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2018, 02:15:52 pm »
If you notice during the start of the first round an at the end even the contract ended with three times its minimum value the buyout portion did not change much mainly because of the 4.5 Million sell order at 1 to 1 Doge MTC. So if the contract had ended with 2000 or 6000 the exchange buyout portion would be similar but the free distribution of 9+ Million MTC was unaffected. So there are nearly 4000 more which can be more effectively used below the 1:1 level which will purchase. As per contract EO is obligated to buy only 3.6 Million from the exchange. But EO benefits from higher MTC exchange value because its collateral size grows for options traders

I think it is still a learning curve for most of MTC members here. Not truly clear on the details of round contract.

1st round was a huge success in terms of deposit size.  I myself like many others participated  in first round, but now showing 25% of USD loss on MTC holdings.  Hopefully eventually it will be good and profitable as the buyout at f1cx completes soon.
Marinecoin - Earn reward, Trade 1600+ CryptoCurrency on 100x Leverage
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=3.0

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2018, 02:22:03 pm »

Alright that explains! I understand 90% of the part except the last sentence. " But EO benefits from higher MTC exchange value because its collateral size grows for options traders"

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2018, 02:59:57 pm »
EO benefits because if someone makes 10000 Dollars trading options EO wants to send as little MTC as possible for that win so higher the MTC price the better for options trading platform its a win win for everyone

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2018, 03:11:00 pm »
EO benefits because if someone makes 10000 Dollars trading options EO wants to send as little MTC as possible for that win so higher the MTC price the better for options trading platform its a win win for everyone

Ah I see.. so the 9 Trillion MTC can last very very long right since when MTC value gets higher, less coins will be needed to be distributed out since value is the trading point

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2018, 03:22:53 pm »

Ah I see.. so the 9 Trillion MTC can last very very long right since when MTC value gets higher, less coins will be needed to be distributed out since value is the trading point

EO has around 7 billion MTC the rest is distributed, each time you use leverage on the platform the collateral is allocated to the options contracts in that MTC amount corresponding to the USD value. So it is your insurance during contracts.

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2018, 03:24:53 pm »

EO has around 7 billion MTC the rest is distributed, each time you use leverage on the platform the collateral is allocated to the options contracts in that MTC amount corresponding to the USD value. So it is your insurance during contracts.

Waiting for your video on how to start options. Hand itchy on current BTC price already!

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2018, 03:27:22 pm »
Ok the video I had two long business meetings since morning today unrelated to crypto currencies I couldn’t start I will start producing user guide materials asap

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2018, 04:36:11 am »
Ok the video I had two long business meetings since morning today unrelated to crypto currencies I couldn’t start I will start producing user guide materials asap

How do u manage your crypto as well as other business ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

BinarySoul

• Merit: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2018, 07:42:27 am »
Hi brucewayne can i leave my MTC reward from the rounds on EO for as long as i want or is there a time limit to keep them on EO

Marinecoin - Trade crypto, gold, silver, stocks and many more at 5x-100x leverage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=5.0

brucewayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2018, 08:03:11 am »
Hi brucewayne can i leave my MTC reward from the rounds on EO for as long as i want or is there a time limit to keep them on EO

There is no time limit

Frank

• Merit: +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2018, 08:41:45 am »
If I send BTC to the platform. My BTC will convert to usd and I use this usd to buy doge. So I'll get the doge right?

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 09:14:05 pm »
If I send BTC to the platform. My BTC will convert to usd and I use this usd to buy doge. So I'll get the doge right?
I think OE convert everything into MTC internally. When bet on dogecoin price on option exchange,. You do not get doge. If you win on doge future option price trading, you can only cash out on Marinecoin.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Earn reward, Trade 1600+ CryptoCurrency on 100x Leverage
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=3.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk