Author Topic: Marinecoin - AI IoT Payment, Margin Trading Platform on 1600+ CryptoCurrency  (Read 7075 times)

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Really happy, MTC is back!

MTC is ever hungry! Hungry for success!

bitcoin24.su

• Merit: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Купить Продать Bitcoin Russia
I do not understand how much I'll get about MTC in a round if I throw down, for example, 386 000 DGE

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
I do not understand how much I'll get about MTC in a round if I throw down, for example, 386 000 DGE
i am sure it will all be clear very soon B24

joprife

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Someone can explain to me as if I were a primary student how this new platform will work. I have many doubts and I would appreciate, Bruce or someone, explain it to me. Thanks !!

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
Someone can explain to me as if I were a primary student how this new platform will work. I have many doubts and I would appreciate, Bruce or someone, explain it to me. Thanks !!
The new platform has two part, one is reward, another is option and future trading.  For reward account, you can only deposit doge, Bitcoin litecoin etc, but no Marinecoin, each round, dev Bruce will credit you MTC including the bonus, the bonus essentially is the Airdrop. Bruce take your dogecoin and Bitcoin and buy from f1cx  as well. The question you might have, why don't I buy myself from F1CX? Well this is reward kick in, Bruce is going to give you more than you typically can buy from F1CX. Essentially reward is new kind of Airdrop, only investors qualify for the round reward.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Earn reward, Trade 1600+ CryptoCurrency on 100x Leverage
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=3.0

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
The new platform has two part, one is reward, another is option and future trading.  For reward account, you can only deposit doge, Bitcoin litecoin etc, but no Marinecoin, each round, dev Bruce will credit you MTC including the bonus, the bonus essentially is the Airdrop. Bruce take your dogecoin and Bitcoin and buy from f1cx  as well. The question you might have, why don't I buy myself from F1CX? Well this is reward kick in, Bruce is going to give you more than you typically can buy from F1CX. Essentially reward is new kind of Airdrop, only investors qualify for the round reward.

good explaination!

princebond

• Merit: +0/-1
    • View Profile
 :'( Hi Dev
when listed on mtc? other exchange

Frank

• Merit: +7/-0
    • View Profile
We will soon be listed on cmc

sams

• Merit: +1/-0
    • View Profile

Very clear !

BinarySoul

• Merit: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
We will soon be listed on cmc
How you know Frank?

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Trade crypto, gold, silver, stocks and many more at 5x-100x leverage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=5.0

Bodhicoin

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile

i agree nice quote

Dev is definitely on a mission and has a vision. This is a project that has many elements of interest (financial markets, crypto, AI, non-corp  Dev, etc...) and the distribution method is brilliant. What those that are interested in having a hand in the success that Dev will need to realize for MTC to bridge his vision, there are 2 important contributions. Be active in MTC market and MTC Community Building.
The more solid and robust the MTC community grows, so goes the PPC. (price per coin.)

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador

i agree nice quote

Dev is definitely on a mission and has a vision. This is a project that has many elements of interest (financial markets, crypto, AI, non-corp  Dev, etc...) and the distribution method is brilliant. What those that are interested in having a hand in the success that Dev will need to realize for MTC to bridge his vision, there are 2 important contributions. Be active in MTC market and MTC Community Building.
The more solid and robust the MTC community grows, so goes the PPC. (price per coin.)

Well said. Community is very important to uphold the vision of the coin as well and spread some love!

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
New Exchange for Marinecoin is live for happy trading:

https://shorelinecrypto.com/

Warning:  Microsoft seems to block our server so that hotmail does not work.  Please use other email providers such as yahoo/gmail for the exchange signup.

Features: anonymous sign up and trading.  No restriction or limit on deposit or withdraw.

The trading pairs available:
  Marinecoin (MTC) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
  Marycoin (MC ) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
 GPUnion(GUT) / Dogecoin (DOGE)
 MNOS(MNOS) / Dogecoin (DOGE)

Trading commission: 0.2% commission.
Deposit fees: free for all coins
Withdraw fees (we impose one time fee only):
      Dogecoin     2 DOGE
      Marinecoin   2 MTC
      Marycoin   0.2 MC
      GPUnion   0.1 GUT