Author Topic: Marinecoin MTC Business proposal by Ayuluv  (Read 3188 times)

Rodion

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Marinecoin MTC Business proposal by Ayuluv
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2018, 03:21:08 pm »
f1cx will provide more pairs of exchanges. Guardians will be distributed profit from f1cx.

F1CX will work towards decentralization and those transaction fees, part of the portion will be given to node operators using Jarvis AI.

I cannot say it is 100% profitable but I believe if we are able to attract more traders to use F1CX with more pairs (list some coins for free except for scam coins), and with fee reduction like Binance when using MTC to make payment, trading activity will sky rocket, means more "rewards" for the limited node operators, hence more people might desire to be a guardian node operator, offering higher price for MTC
You're a genius. You really need to lure a crowd of traders to the developer's exchange, and that there was the main coin for payment - MTC. The lazy - at first glance, the reckless, the desperate, the idea that the price took off by itself on the stock exchange ? This is the offer of the main currently ideologue coins. So what are we waiting for ? Exchange is fast, clear, it's simple. She just can't wait for new traders. Maybe this is the only chance for this coin, no ? I am busy. Keep me updated on the development of this offer in the discord chat for now.

Frank

• Merit: +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2018, 02:48:43 am »
When did this project start?

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2018, 07:03:02 am »
i think 1M mtc by node is much better. is give more value to mtc and make it more important and it will give a positive impact on the investors.
but 5 million it's really so much.
we have to give value to this project because really i see that is a perfect project

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2018, 08:30:27 am »
f1cx will provide more pairs of exchanges. Guardians will be distributed profit from f1cx.

F1CX will work towards decentralization and those transaction fees, part of the portion will be given to node operators using Jarvis AI.

I cannot say it is 100% profitable but I believe if we are able to attract more traders to use F1CX with more pairs (list some coins for free except for scam coins), and with fee reduction like Binance when using MTC to make payment, trading activity will sky rocket, means more "rewards" for the limited node operators, hence more people might desire to be a guardian node operator, offering higher price for MTC
You're a genius. You really need to lure a crowd of traders to the developer's exchange, and that there was the main coin for payment - MTC. The lazy - at first glance, the reckless, the desperate, the idea that the price took off by itself on the stock exchange ? This is the offer of the main currently ideologue coins. So what are we waiting for ? Exchange is fast, clear, it's simple. She just can't wait for new traders. Maybe this is the only chance for this coin, no ? I am busy. Keep me updated on the development of this offer in the discord chat for now.
Thanks for ur support

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

osamaahmed51018

• Merit: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2018, 07:12:21 pm »
Yes 1 million is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2018, 09:07:11 am »
1m only looks good on some people's part.

Have you ever thought of the need to "sell" more nodes increases? And also the reward sharing will be even more thinly distributed?

lets take max supply of MTC = 10b

at 5m mtc per node, max = 2000 nodes (need to sell 1000 nodes only)

at 1m mtc per node, max = 10,000 nodes (5x more) (need to sell 5000 nodes)

Lets take it 80% of the nodes will be operated for rough real world situation and the rest are for exchange, fees etc.

5m mtc node = 1600 nodes operating

1m mtc node = 8000 nodes operating

And how about the mtc, decentralized XE rewards?

shared among 1600 nodes vs shared among 8000 nodes?

I hope you guys will be able to look at the whole picture rather than for personal gains.

Unless you have a better way to counter what I had mentioned.

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2018, 12:25:03 pm »

Have you ever thought of the need to "sell" more nodes increases? And also the reward sharing will be even more thinly distributed?

Lets take it 80% of the nodes will be operated for rough real world situation and the rest are for exchange, fees etc.

I hope you guys will be able to look at the whole picture rather than for personal gains.

You are correct what you are saying makes sense it is the only way to go forward what does Bruce think does he gave a opinion on this
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 12:31:38 pm by rosso »

Brightlight

• Merit: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2018, 01:43:06 am »
Ladies n Gents,

Been a long time. Sincerely warms my heart to see folks continuing this fine project.

Myself and Starsailor are in support of Ayuluv's BP and are willing to offer what assistance we can. Sadly our time is extremely limited of late to work on crypto.

On the node amount. I can get behind lowering the MTC node cap to 5 Mil MTC but I do not support lowering guardianship to 1 Mil mtc.

I'll try to check this more often now that there has been additional movement with these topics.

Cheers all.

-Bright

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2018, 01:57:33 am »

You are correct what you are saying makes sense it is the only way to go forward what does Bruce think does he gave a opinion on this

Thanks for your support on this Mr president :)

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2018, 01:58:55 am »
Ladies n Gents,

Been a long time. Sincerely warms my heart to see folks continuing this fine project.

Myself and Starsailor are in support of Ayuluv's BP and are willing to offer what assistance we can. Sadly our time is extremely limited of late to work on crypto.

On the node amount. I can get behind lowering the MTC node cap to 5 Mil MTC but I do not support lowering guardianship to 1 Mil mtc.

I'll try to check this more often now that there has been additional movement with these topics.

Cheers all.

-Bright

Nice to hear from you mate :) Thanks for your offer a while ago. Sincerely appreciated it.

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2018, 05:44:43 pm »
i think is the best time to start the new MTC plan. btc is dropped down and the gradian node will be cheap and encourages many investors

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2018, 01:18:39 am »
re-read Ayuluv's proposal. Really love the concept of marrying Guardian Node, Jarvis AI and F1CX (potentially EO into the mix).

Now, DASH or PIVX coin has those big reward for MasterNode.   I think  Marinecoin can do better job than them because our eco system has F1CX and EO in the mix and Jarvis AI that can be flexible on distributing the reward and boost the MTC price.  In other word, with this proposal,  MTC eco system can be incorporated into one ecosystem and boost the value for HODLERs.

It is great proposal!
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

abhijoysarkar

• Merit: +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2018, 01:44:00 pm »
Ladies n Gents,

Cheers all.

-Bright

Glad to hear from you Bright. Haven't been on top of things myself lately. Ayuluv has been phenomenal with the BP to be honest. Just top of the line work!
Marinecoin - Earn rewards, trade options and futures on crypto/stock/gold/commodity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
Fast Txn (>5x wrt BTC), Low Fees, AI maintained blockchain, No Miner Hegemony

Frank

• Merit: +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2018, 05:36:24 am »
Does brucewayne agree with this proposal?

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2018, 04:02:59 pm »
re-read Ayuluv's proposal. Really love the concept of marrying Guardian Node, Jarvis AI and F1CX (potentially EO into the mix).

Now, DASH or PIVX coin has those big reward for MasterNode.   I think  Marinecoin can do better job than them because our eco system has F1CX and EO in the mix and Jarvis AI that can be flexible on distributing the reward and boost the MTC price.  In other word, with this proposal,  MTC eco system can be incorporated into one ecosystem and boost the value for HODLERs.

It is great proposal!

Thanks for your great insight :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk