Author Topic: Welcome to the new Marinecoin forum  (Read 16943 times)

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Re: Welcome to the new Marinecoin forum
« Reply #585 on: January 09, 2019, 05:30:04 am »
There are plans that require no dev or little dev effort. But there are plans are more of technical that obviously needs feedback at minimum from Bruce.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
So are you saying you have a plan mate?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: January 09, 2019, 02:23:03 pm »
There are plans that require no dev or little dev effort. But there are plans are more of technical that obviously needs feedback at minimum from Bruce.

So are you saying you have a plan mate?

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
No at the moment.

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #587 on: January 09, 2019, 02:59:27 pm »

I am not quite sure what you mean  could you elaborate more please about plans that require no dev or little dev so that we might be able to take that path for mtc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brucewayne

• Administrator
  • Merit: +18/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin -MTC
« Reply #588 on: January 09, 2019, 03:02:14 pm »

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #589 on: January 09, 2019, 03:15:03 pm »

Ok thanks

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #590 on: January 09, 2019, 03:27:32 pm »
Anyone with any ideas please put them forward   mtc will not move by its self  lets get a plan of action

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: January 09, 2019, 03:41:23 pm »

I am not quite sure what you mean  could you elaborate more please about plans that require no dev or little dev so that we might be able to take that path for mtc

A pure marketing plan obviously require no or little dev effort.  For example airdrop.

Business proposal for Ayuluv was obviously quite technical.  Like seed node reward etc needs quite lots of dev effort.

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
Welcome to the new Marinecoin forum
« Reply #592 on: January 09, 2019, 03:51:16 pm »
Yes we could do a airdrop for marketing and raise awareness for mtc but we have no funds to airdrop   So we would have to count that out.  So if there were other strategies without funds we should try
There is over 800 forum members so with that many members we should be able to get a plan

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 03:58:13 pm by rosso »

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #593 on: January 09, 2019, 03:59:59 pm »
I am sure there is 800 plus people who want mtc to become successful

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: January 09, 2019, 04:06:47 pm »

more than :D

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: January 09, 2019, 04:09:43 pm »
i think we need to follow the other successful coins plan. and like that we can find very good ideas

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #596 on: January 09, 2019, 05:35:12 pm »

A pure marketing plan obviously require no or little dev effort.  For example airdrop.

Business proposal for Ayuluv was obviously quite technical.  Like seed node reward etc needs quite lots of dev effort.

Seed node is technical but we are just avoiding things from happening since Guardian node was very first mentioned in the current white paper. I did not invent something new actually. Just a work around instead of waiting for things to happen.

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 10, 2019, 12:50:20 am »

Seed node is technical but we are just avoiding things from happening since Guardian node was very first mentioned in the current white paper. I did not invent something new actually. Just a work around instead of waiting for things to happen.

You are right on the money.  I think Bruce does need to come out to give feedback on your proposal.  The seednode technical things are in the original white paper.
In fact, that was from conversation I and other members had with Bruce on DISCORD earlier on in 2018.  Bruce changed direction to more of a trading coin later on.
Bruce does need to have clarifications on the technical directions of Marinecoin on that.

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: January 10, 2019, 12:54:13 am »

more than :D

I think the numbers are in thousands.  The first round airdrop in 2018 hit 3000+ number.  Sure there were some scammers there.  But there were also AI driven
airdrop for the 2nd round, and several community based airdrop. 

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
Welcome to the new Marinecoin forum
« Reply #599 on: January 10, 2019, 06:53:51 am »
Yes you are correct the number is in the thousands from initial airdrops   But the 800 plus I mentioned were registrations on the forum   And yes with thousands of mtc holders out there I am sure they would like to see some action.  Now with Bruce to busy  we must come up with a plan. If Bruce would supply some more mtc we may be able to bring more awareness and interest to mtc and the exchange. If we could direct people to the exchange we may be able to generate some more trading.  I would suggest if we did a air drop I would only give 5 mtc that would be enough but they would have to tweet and and become discord telegram and forum members and also do some tasks.  And register a a account at F1 exchange  and shoreline exchange Or if we cannot get mtc of Bruce   Maybe I might be able to raise enough funds to try.     What do the community think. Has anyone got some opinions they would like to share

« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:48:06 am by rosso »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk