Author Topic: What is next  (Read 929 times)

rabtai

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
What is next
« on: September 29, 2018, 03:34:26 pm »
I recently came into MTC (thanks @safie, an unknown character)

MTC is a good project, and at the same time, it is a veteran project. I am aware that MTC is a community coin and open source, and it is trying harder than ever to bring it back to Crypto World.

I believe in OpenSource and community based project, but I think we need to have some kind of team/group who can set up some guidances. An unorganized group/team will hardly success.

Also I believe in transparency, there is no OPEN Source without transparency.

So,
What's the status of MTC coin regarding marketing?
Team Building, who is working on what?
Transparency?
Future plan, road map?

Let's talk less, and work more.

MTC to the Success.

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Re: What is next
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 03:53:16 pm »
Hey mate! Thanks for dropping by!

I sincerely appreciate you to work with us, building a better MTC for the future.

Yup I agree with your points too especially you have experience in various opened source project as well :)

Sometimes less is more hehe

FutureICOs

• Merit: +0/-0
  • Best to talk about myself as online beast.
    • View Profile
    • https://fx-list.com/brokers-for-eu-traders
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 02:13:09 am »
I am not sure about this, but logic says go for ESTABLISHED option, and there is no rocket science there. I mean, IF we go for established options then we are ALWAYS able to make money and are more secure.

However, I am not AGAINST new ones, but to me old is gold. IF anyone worries about amount that should be lower, then Ripple can be ideal. I just look at Ripple price prediction, and it gives you SO MUCH confidence and interest!

rabtai

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 02:40:17 am »
I am not sure about this, but logic says go for ESTABLISHED option, and there is no rocket science there. I mean, IF we go for established options then we are ALWAYS able to make money and are more secure.

However, I am not AGAINST new ones, but to me old is gold. IF anyone worries about amount that should be lower, then Ripple can be ideal. I just look at Ripple price prediction, and it gives you SO MUCH confidence and interest!

What do you mean established one?
I don't think that price should be the main standards. We have to have the product first, the price will go along with the success of the product.

abhijoysarkar

• Merit: +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 09:24:03 am »
...then Ripple can be ideal. I just look at Ripple price prediction, and it gives you SO MUCH confidence and interest!
The fact that xRAPID doesn't need XRP to function and that banks can just adopt xRAPID for using the Ripple protocol is worrying for XRP investors. Hence, I wouldn't be too sure of its long term prospects. But probably a good speculative asset to hold/buy in the short term.
Marinecoin - Earn rewards, trade options and futures on crypto/stock/gold/commodity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
Fast Txn (>5x wrt BTC), Low Fees, AI maintained blockchain, No Miner Hegemony

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 07:01:33 am »
Honestly, i wont say XRP will hit the roof. But as a utility, its not bad.

And it is still centralized.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk