Author Topic: Forming Marketing Community : Bring Marinecoin to the Moon  (Read 12014 times)

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Re: Forming Marketing Community : Bring Marinecoin to the Moon
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2018, 07:31:09 am »
just to list down some stuff that me @rabtai mate had mentioned to me :

* a team of awesome members working towards same direction (with certain rules etc)

* transparency in this project

* Road map

As of now, we have to start with what we have because am not sure who is holding onto the twitter account, White paper etc.
I had created a facebook page of MTC, posting some of crypto stuff as of now. And also encouraging people using forum and such.

Right now am working on the white paper.

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2018, 07:35:49 am »
Guys whom are keen in joining the MTC marketing division, we need to be friends on discord before adding you guys into the group :)

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2018, 08:08:59 am »

* a team of awesome members working towards same direction (with certain rules etc)

* Road map

As of now, we have to start with what we have because am not sure who is holding onto the twitter account, White paper etc.
I had created a facebook page of MTC, posting some of crypto stuff as of now. And also encouraging people using forum and such.

i remember that Bruce created a Facebook page and it got more than 2k likes. why you don't get this page and continue working on it? the same for Twitter

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2018, 08:22:45 am »

* Road map

i remember that Bruce created a Facebook page and it got more than 2k likes. why you don't get this page and continue working on it? the same for Twitter

Thanks for the heads up. I am not sure about that but he did not told me about it. Nevertheless either will be fine :) I will check with him as well

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2018, 08:28:09 am »

* Road map

Thanks for the heads up. I am not sure about that but he did not told me about it. Nevertheless either will be fine :) I will check with him as well
cool :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk