Author Topic: Forming Marketing Community : Bring Marinecoin to the Moon  (Read 4323 times)

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Forming Marketing Community : Bring Marinecoin to the Moon
« on: September 07, 2018, 05:14:14 am »
I had some discussion with Bruce (Developer of Marinecoin). Basically Marinecoin (MTC) is a community based coin just like some of the very popular and successful coins. It starts off from a good community, and it flourish as it expands into various areas such as marketing, coin utility improvements and even more.

I understand that there are a handful of Marinecoin bag holders here. One thing I can assure you is Bruce is here to stay, as well as our President Rosso. They are very serious about Marinecoin, and that is why they put their heart and soul into making Marinecoin to the public.

Marinecoin has passed various stages of Airdrops :-

- 450,000 MTC per user registrations (over)
- 20,000 MTC per Jarvis post/day (over)
- Rounds to purchase MTC at a exchange price with bonus (paused)
- Exchange Options (up to x100 leverage on 1600 coins, cash out in MTC)

As you can see, Bruce and Rosso are being very generous on the Airdrops during Phase 1 as well as Phase 2. And the technology for Marinecoin is very good in terms of future proof. Speed & clean coding are the crucial ingredients for future utility such as payment, purchases, transfer and whichever we can think of.

Crypto is the technology of the future and even banks are secretly developing their own coins. We all know it!

Now lets look at the history of Bitcoin. It takes them many years to reach $20,000.00 ++and they start off very small. And everyone is putting them down, not trusting them, even labeling them as scams! True believers and good community bring it to the current situation.

Marinecoin is so many times faster than Bitcoin. No doubt the supply is more than Bitcoin but we would not know what will happen in the future in terms of utility and merger (if possible).

Hence right here, I am seriously looking for sincere community members, whether you are bag holders or not, does not matter.
I believe each of us have our own strength and weakness. If everyone contributes a little of their strength, it can bring Marinecoin to a very very bright future.

Marinecoin is an open source crypto coin which encourages community teamwork to make it to the moon. Bruce, as a developer , has done his part in maintaining and creating Marinecoin from scratch. Protecting Marinecoin against hacking, making sure everything is working is his sole responsibility.

We should not trouble him much more but of course, he is open to ideas whichever will lead Marinecoin to the better future.

Right now, I am looking to form a good team, volunteering basis to help in every aspect of the coin. I hope there will be no negative contributions putting the coin down. Giving feedback for us to improve is a better way. Whether you are a social media fanatic with huge fan base, crypto inlfuencer, BCT trustable member, marketing pro, developer etc, we all welcome your contribution and assistance.

Do let us start from a small team and expand worldwide. Treat it as building a good portfolio for Marinecoin as well as yourself. Making a coin successful can be a very good portfolio for individual as well.

Let me get the ball rolling and hope more community members will join this valuable journey to make Marinecoin successsful

Marketing Community List :
1. ayuluv
2. abhijoysarkar
3. BinarySoul
4. MaeStro
5. rabtai
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 07:33:15 am by ayuluv »

abhijoysarkar

• Merit: +11/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Forming Marketing Community : Bring Marinecoin to the Moon
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:31:18 am »
2. abhijoysarkar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Marinecoin - Earn rewards, trade options and futures on crypto/stock/gold/commodity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
Fast Txn (>5x wrt BTC), Low Fees, AI maintained blockchain, No Miner Hegemony

BinarySoul

• Merit: +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 06:56:37 am »
Count me in

Sent from my SM-J111F using Tapatalk

Marinecoin - Trade crypto, gold, silver, stocks and many more at 5x-100x leverage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
https://talk.marinecoin.info/index.php?topic=5.0

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 07:48:34 am »
Thanks guys! Sincerely appreciated!

Touched by you guys mate. You are awesome

Do share a little on your skillset if you dont mind ya hehe

I believe everyone has its own pros :)

nguyenmung

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 08:57:39 am »
Where is Bruce now? i don't see him after holiday.

MaeStro

• Merit: +3/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 09:21:08 am »
you need money to make marketing

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 09:35:42 am »
Do not worry too much about the possible cost. There are methods we are able to do it in less cost effective ways.

Example if you have a huge fans of instagram, youtube, facebook group and you have passion in doing it, it is easy for you to create a crypto group or marinecoin group and attract organic niched members into it. When you love social media, usually it will linked to content writing etc which is purely doing it at your extra time :)

For some people whom have network with crypto influencers, some are close friends who are able to help. Some need a little "benefit" too but that can be discussed. We should not turn away possible opportunities.

I always like to look things out of the box instead of seeing things as a "fixed problem" By having this "looking at the problem" mindset, you are unable to solve anything.

Throwing money does not necessary work well actually. Do the right thing at the right time. Coins like NOBS as well as Thug, they are community bases somehow too. Just need everyone's help who are serious about MTC, to do something for it thats all.

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 09:36:27 am »
Where is Bruce now? i don't see him after holiday.

Why did you not PM him since you had been asking for him since weeks or months?

Be pro active instead will solve your query. Thats how things are done

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 10:23:59 am »
This is the thread I had created in BCT.

Hopefully the mods will not do something to it. Theymos did not reply for months. I gave it a try anyway.

Removed the 2nd Airdrop thing because I believe that is the one leading some issues with BCT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025566.msg45478822#msg45478822

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 12:19:10 pm »

Hopefully the mods will not do something to it. Theymos did not reply for months. I gave it a try anyway.

Removed the 2nd Airdrop thing because I believe that is the one leading some issues with BCT

Put together very nicely    and already one comment great work

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2018, 01:04:40 pm »

Thanks mate! Actually I had copied what Honglu had posted before in this forum and edit a little. Will touch up more. Hope this is a good start

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2018, 01:06:50 pm »

Thanks mate! Actually I had copied what Honglu had posted before in this forum and edit a little. Will touch up more. Hope this is a good start
it doesn't matter that you copied it and done some edit   it is still a good job    and now two comments

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 01:08:58 pm »
it doesn't matter that you copied it and done some edit   it is still a good job    and now two comments

Thanks mate :) Really hope to see more members join us as community members. Whether they invest or not is another story. But if they love the project, trust you, bruce and our fellow inhouse mods, we can push it to another level.

If not wrong, Doge is also a very small size project team type of coin.

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 02:24:38 pm »

Thanks mate :) Really hope to see more members join us as community members. Whether they invest or not is another story. But if they love the project, trust you, bruce and our fellow inhouse mods, we can push it to another level.

If not wrong, Doge is also a very small size project team type of coin.
i agree very much

rosso

• View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 12:37:21 pm »
i hope things are going well 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk