Author Topic: FIAT TO CRYPTO ? Fast & Secure HOW to do  (Read 3094 times)

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
  • Merit: +9/-0
  • Assumption is key of nothing;Knowing is key of all
    • View Profile
FIAT TO CRYPTO ? Fast & Secure HOW to do
« on: May 30, 2018, 01:15:25 pm »
This topic help us to share our personal way for putting money into crypto fast,cheap and secure! How you guys do it ?

Personally i deposit with my card into payeer and then i deposit to yobit and than to any coin available there.Deposit is instantly (after payeer  check your identity) but with a generous fee of 7$ per 100$ deposited.  :-X

Is there another way more cheap & fast?Where?
Marinecoin 5x faster than BTC
join discord https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
you`ll not regret ☺

ayuluv

• Merit: +64/-0
  • Cryptocurrency | Ecommerce | Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
Re: FIAT TO CRYPTO ? Fast & Secure HOW to do
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 01:33:28 pm »
I was going to start this ! Good one mate!

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 02:46:31 pm »
I use coinbase and  Gemini  for depositing cash from U.S. bank.   These two are good for U.S. residents and bank ACH  or  wire are fast and fees are cheap.

Coinbase has GDAX , which allows cheap trading with  same login/password.

NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 02:49:44 pm »
I use coinbase and  Gemini  for depositing cash from U.S. bank.   These two are good for U.S. residents and bank ACH  or  wire are fast and fees are cheap.

yeah for US residents, GDAX with Gemini is a good choice.

I am not from US so cant do much :(

Still finding a better way for Fiat transfer since most crypto exchange do not accept 3rd party bank transfer

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 02:50:50 pm »

give me numbers please , what interest per 100$  etc
you`ll not regret ☺

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 03:04:17 pm »

I think coinbase fee is like 0.01. After you got your funds use GDAX to trade.

Not sure about Gemini as they banned my account

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 03:08:57 pm »

Actually you can do almost zero fees.  For example,  I found a crypto-friendly  U.S. bank called Ally bank,  an online bank with no minimum deposit requirement.

With Ally Bank,  try  sign up with Coinbase/Gemini and use ACH only (electronic transfer among banks),  you got no fees deposit into Coinbase/gemini.  At Coinbase, then you GDAX to buy and sell bitcoin/litecoin/bitcoin cash/ether   at very low fees.   Gemini fees is slightly higher.

ACH works better for small amount on both Gemini or Coinbase/GDAX for no fees. But the speed of transfer is slow, several days.   Wire is better and faster, but wire usually cost wire fees, a bit more.  I think wire fees  from Ally Bank to Gemini/coinbase could cost $20 USD.
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 03:15:56 pm »

Actually you can do almost zero fees.  For example,  I found a crypto-friendly  U.S. bank called Ally bank,  an online bank with no minimum deposit requirement.

With Ally Bank,  try  sign up with Coinbase/Gemini and use ACH only (electronic transfer among banks),  you got no fees deposit into Coinbase/gemini.  At Coinbase, then you GDAX to buy and sell bitcoin/litecoin/bitcoin cash/ether   at very low fees.   Gemini fees is slightly higher.

ACH works better for small amount on both Gemini or Coinbase/GDAX for no fees. But the speed of transfer is slow, several days.   Wire is better and faster, but wire usually cost wire fees, a bit more.  I think wire fees  from Ally Bank to Gemini/coinbase could cost $20 USD.

is that 20$ per 100$ deposited or for any amount? :o if yes that doesn`t beat my 7$ from yobit. lets make it easy. from point 1 when i have cash 100$ to the point i have 100$ in exchange it cost me 7$.
you`ll not regret ☺

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 03:21:44 pm »

is that 20$ per 100$ deposited or for any amount? :o if yes that doesn`t beat my 7$ from yobit. lets make it easy. from point 1 when i have cash 100$ to the point i have 100$ in exchange it cost me 7$.

0.07 is kinda alot!

abhijoysarkar

• Merit: +11/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 03:51:48 pm »

Deviating from the topic a bit, but how does honglu come up with these fabulous signatures? I am copying yours, if you don't mind.
Marinecoin - Earn rewards, trade options and futures on crypto/stock/gold/commodity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1GA3uGDLI&feature=youtu.be
Fast Txn (>5x wrt BTC), Low Fees, AI maintained blockchain, No Miner Hegemony

rosso

• Merit: +59/-1
    • View Profile
    • Marinecoin
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2018, 04:31:58 pm »
i used to use local bitcoins always found them fast and reliable

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 04:51:21 pm »
i used to use local bitcoins always found them fast and reliable

Do they allow asian countries?

bkapthang

• Merit: +4/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 04:53:37 pm »
as i see that. Perfect money is quite effective.

honglu69

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 09:05:31 pm »

If you are willing to wait for about 1 week,. From your Ally Bank to Bitcoin at coinbase or gemini, it costs zero dollars. You get 100 USD to buy Bitcoin at either exchange.

If you are not willing to wait, want one day settlement and buy Bitcoin immediately, my method cost $20 USD for $100  investment, very expensive.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

ayuluv

• View Profile
    • MarineCoin Ambassador
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 06:16:30 am »
Initially I use kraken for fiat deposit before they change their banks

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk