Author Topic: Is Chinese Markets the most crucial region for the Crypto industry?  (Read 398 times)

FutureICOs

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I think no one might have a doubt over China been one of the MOST crucial territories for the Crypto industry. So, do you guys agree that this is indeed the case? I personally believe it is because we have seen how the Chinese event has made a major impact on the industry.

I always track the Chinese market very closely and that’s why I follow AsiaCryptoToday, it is got exclusive coverage of Chinese markets, which makes it so very easy for traders like me.

DMG_The_Penguin

• Global Moderator
  • Merit: +9/-0
  • Assumption is key of nothing;Knowing is key of all
    • View Profile
Re: Is Chinese Markets the most crucial region for the Crypto industry?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 02:04:46 pm »
if they really chose ethereum over neo..i don`t know what to say anymore
Marinecoin 5x faster than BTC
join discord https://discord.gg/C6JnDJv
you`ll not regret ☺

honglu69

• Merit: +19/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 05:52:25 pm »
I think Chinese market will be very big on crypto and blockchain.  However, it is very hard to predict how china market will go. Currently they (government, I mean) are against coin, but in favor of blockchain.   

THis make it very difficult to predict.  For example,  there are facebook, youtube and google in rest of world, but only Wetchat, youku and Baidu in China. 
Facebook/youtube/google are illegal in China.  How blockchain will work in China? very hard to predict.
NewEnglandcoin (NENG) is a 700x bargain compared to NewYorkcoin (NYC).  Buy NENG at ShorelineCrypto at https://shorelinecrypto.com

lifejyy

• Merit: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 05:39:29 pm »
That is for sure, China is the most active market.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk